Friday, Sept 8th
- Welcome, All on Friday.
- Advanced teams will work on Summer/ Burgundy Orchard in the morning while cool(er)– in individual time slots (approx 1 hr).
- Beginning level teams arrive mid-day to start foundation work and exercises as well as general Handler Prep. (approx. 2-3 hrs overall)
- Chance for everyone to meet, happy hour/ doggy playtime in afternoon once everyone is done (4pm ish)
Saturday, Sept 9th (all day- most teams)
- Beginning-level dogs arrive early and do foundation work (by Farm house) followed by break)
- Later morning: All teams down to Orchard for Advanced teams (beginning teams will watch). Advanced teams will be working both High and Low-density scenarios- The beginning teams go back for additional set ups.
**Depending on Heat- we may need to flip this timing to all teams seeing Orchard sets in the morning then breakout into training scenarios per skill level.
- Break/ Lunch provided
- The afternoon spent in the Orchard– Human location skills, practical harvesting, digging it out, how to know your dog has actually found it, how to approach searches (2 hrs)- identifying odor vs interest, other skills
- Done- Doggy Playtime
Sunday, Sept 10th
- Morning– all teams
- Beginning teams work with Victoria up by House (or suitable location)
- Advanced teams with Alana & different scenarios approx 1 hr each team
- Done by mid-day