Truffle Puppy Preschool – Truffle Ranger’s Tiny Hunters
Truffle Puppy Preschool – Tiny Hunters
Instructor: Victoria Gideon, KPA-CTP, CPDT-KA, TAGteach, Fear Free Certified Professional Trainer, Behavior Works LLA designation, Family Dog Dogs and Storks, Dogs and Toddlers Licensed
DATES LISTED ARE FOR 2021
Get your puppy off on the right paw and join us in this class to learn the basics of puppyhood and truffle hunting up to 5 months of age.
This class is specifically designed for puppies under 5 months old. The goal is getting you started well on your way to having a happy, well-adjusted puppy, who can handle all life has to offer as well as foundational skills for truffle hunting, other scent work sports, and more.
In this class we touch on the following:
- Begin to learn how to speak puppy!
- How to set your puppy up for success
- How to introduce your puppy to the sport of truffle hunting
- What is safe for a puppy to do at what age, and the stages of development
- How puppies learn
- The importance of socializing your puppy to all novel items, how to do it, and why it’s important with Truffle Hunting
- Clicker mechanics
- Working a recall – one of your most important skills!
- Creating value around you
- Begin teaching your puppy impulse control & focus
- Get expert advice on issues surrounding your puppy training
- Meet other puppy owners and connect on Facebook and create future hunting friends!
This will be a highly informative three-week session. Followed by another three-week session (Truffle Puppy PreSchool 2) to get more information about the fundamentals of puppy training and truffle hunting.
We look forward to meeting you and helping you raise the next generation of FABULOUS positive reinforced Truffle Dogs!
Dates & Time:
Puppy PreSchool Orientation
Wednesday, June 9th, 5:45 pm
*we will record this session, but please try to make it!
Thursday, June 24th, 7:00 pm
Thursday, July 1st, 7:00 pm
Thursday, July 8th, 7:00 pm
-Then on to Puppy PreSchool 2- Truffle Ranger’s Mighty Pups!
Please allow 60 min for each class.
We are excited for you to join us!
the fine print:
*If you have any questions on if this class is right for you, please contact us directly, we are happy to chat.
**If you have two puppies in your household you’d like to work, please purchase two spots.
**** Please review our Cancelation Policy & our Covid Policy prior to enrolling.
1 in stock