October 25, 2015 at 11:48 am #6492
Schedule a time to work with your volunteer team. You will teach the Week 1 lesson from Introduction to Truffle Hunting. You may access the class material HERE by using the password Ericaisagenius.
October 25, 2015 at 12:30 pm #6494
- Teach the lesson and videotape it. Try to set up in a quiet place and speak up (and clearly) so we can hear your instruction. We understand this may be difficult so do the best you can.
- Following the lesson, give your student the lesson link //truffledogcompany.com/introduction-to-truffle-hunting-hybrid-lesson-1/ and password Ericaisagenius. Ask that they practice at home and report back in 1 week with an assessment of how the live instruction and online materials did or did not support their learning. Ask them to be specific. Please instruct them not to share this information with anyone.
- Report on how you feel the lesson went. What were the strengths of the team and where did they improve? What do they need to work on? How do you feel about your instruction? What do you think you did well? What do you think you can improve on? Edit your video to under 15 minutes to highlight the lesson. Cut out dead time and select for segments that shows us your strengths as well as areas you would like to improve on. Post your comments and video here. These will be large videos so you may need to provide the link rather than embedding the video as you usually do.
- After 1 week, collect the feedback from your volunteer and post it here.
The above link does not seem to work…click Here….for the teaching the lesson.
BevOctober 26, 2015 at 3:10 am #6495
My session is set up but not til 3/11 as she is on a course this week.October 26, 2015 at 4:42 pm #6502
The link is fixed now, Bev.
Gwen. That’s fine 🙂November 1, 2015 at 8:10 pm #6531
HI: Here is the teaching lesson. This is Patti, and Gunnar. Gunnar is Wolfy’s littermate, (They will be 4 years on Jan) he is the longhair of the family! 🙂 I have taught Patti and Gunnar since puppy class, and Foundation classes as well as Scent Detection for competition. We did not go in depth on loading the Clicker as we have done that since puppy class. We are at Patti’s place so we have him just loose in the room. Gunnar has a down indication, but he is much more laid back in his general demeanour than Wolfy.
I have given Patti the lesson and will post feed back from her when she sends it.
Look forward to your feedback.
November 4, 2015 at 3:24 pm #6536
This is Pat’s short response to the question about the lesson.
“The link to their site supported the lesson you gave me.” PatNovember 10, 2015 at 6:12 am #6552
I haven’t forgotten! My test client is my sister with her spaniel Maddie and last week our appointment had to be cancelled as my dad was taken into hospital during the day and kept in and I had vertigo from an ear infection so we are meeting tonight and I will get the video up asap.November 22, 2015 at 7:18 pm #6580
Gwen – post it when you can (and let me know that you did via email). As you can see, I am behind as well here!November 24, 2015 at 2:44 pm #6585
I am editing the many very short segments my brother in law took of the session! It is perhaps not his forte! June is on with the lesson and I will post both video and feedback by the end of the week.November 30, 2015 at 1:27 pm #6594
I am really sorry but I am once again having problems loading my phone videos up. My techy friend is goign to look at it tomorrow so hopefully success will be mine!December 3, 2015 at 2:41 am #6600
Have not identified the issue with the phone but have to convert files from MOV to MP4 then upload so will do that on my day off tomorrow and upload. No idea why my phone does this every now and then. It wouldn’t let me email them either this time I had to get an extract of all my files and after a full day of trying to upload the smallest file it had only uploaded 16%!
Hopefully have a solution now and it will be uploaded tomorrow.
Sincere apologies for the delay
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.